- Principles of Business Finance
- Developing Enterprise
- Knowing and Developing Yourself for Professional Success
- Business Across Cultures
- Strategic Management
- Leadership and Culture in Organisational Contexts
- Professional Field Experience (15 month option only) - This module requires students to participate in a self-organised internship / social innovation project / volunteering / short commercial assistance that entails a minimum of 30 hours of work (conducted any time between June – August each summer).
Plus choose one elective module from the following:
- Project Management (a core module on the 12 month programme)
- International Marketing
- Sustainable Business
Plus choose one of the following:
- Executive Company Project
- Consultancy project
- Entrepreneurship Project
Note: These modules are indicative and based on the current academic session. Exact modules may vary in order to keep content current. Course information is correct at the time of publication and is subject to review.