“DMUK TALENT” IS ON!
WIN A SCHOLARSHIP
TO STUDY AT DMUK
- The competition will be held online only for applicants who plan to apply to DMU Kazakhstan to begin studying in September 2023 for a bachelor's degree program.
- The winners of the competition will receive a tuition discount in the amount of 33%, 50%, or 100% of the full tuition fee ($12,500 per year) for the duration of the bachelor’s degree program.
- The competition is conducted entirely in English, the language of instruction at DMU Kazakhstan. All competition materials, except for official documents of the Republic of Kazakhstan, should be provided in English.
- Candidates must complete all stages of the competition within the specified period and in accordance with the requirements. If a candidate misses the deadline for submitting materials, or fails to follow the requirements, the applicant will be excluded from the competition.
- Conducting of the competition is carried out in accordance with the Participation Agreement. Acceptance of and adherence to the conditions of the Agreement is mandatory for participation in the Competition.
- To complete the application process and participate in the Competition, first, candidates must start the enrollment process at the main website of the university (www.dmuk.edu.kz). Starting the enrollment process and creating a profile with the admissions portal provides applicants with an Applicant ID (one of the requirements to apply for the scholarship competition). Once applicants receive their Applicant ID, they can apply for the Scholarship Competition by clicking the “Apply” button. Applicants must then pay the registration fee of 45,000 KZT before the end of the 1st (first) stage of the Competition: by 23:59 on January 25, 2023.
- Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and foreign nationals who: 1) graduated from high school or college or 2) who are going to graduate in the summer of 2023 are eligible to participate in the competition.
- Applicants must have participated in or won Olympiads, competitions, contests in various fields of activity (academic, sports, choreography, music, etc.) at regional, national or international level in the last three years of school as a team or individually.
The deadline to apply for Stage 1 is January 25, 2023, by 24:00.
Nov 5 — Jan 25
Submit your application for initial screening to participate in the competition.
Jan 28 — Feb 5
Film a video about a talent you have and post it on your Instagram (Reels Format).
Feb 10 — Feb 26
Film a short video about ESG issues and post it on your Instagram (IGTV Format).
Undergo a problem
solving exercise on the selected course pathway held at the DMUK premises (Almaty city).