This course is grounded in the latest theory and also has a strong practical element. There will be many chances to apply your knowledge and develop the advanced skills that will help you to enjoy a successful marketing career.
The content of the modules reflects the changing marketing landscape. For example, developments in social and digital media are embedded throughout the programme and are integral to certain modules such as Direct and Digital Marketing, Strategic e-Marketing and New Media Perspectives.
Other key themes of the programme include: insight management, innovation and entrepreneurship, project management, customer management, campaign planning, paid, owned and earned media planning, marketing metrics, working with agencies and international marketing perspectives.
- Enhancing Business, Management and Personal Skills (non-credit)
- Strategic Marketing
- Social Media Strategy
- Managing Advertising and Communications
- Marketing Research in Practice
- Research Methods for Marketers
- Direct and Digital Marketing
Two elective modules are chosen from:
- Strategic Customer Engagement
- Creative Brand Strategy
- Strategic e-marketing
- Advanced Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Dissertation
- Business Research Project (BRP)
Note: All modules are subject to change in order to keep content current.