WHO CAN APPLY?
Students in the final year of secondary education institutions;
Students in the final year of technical, vocational, post-secondary and higher education institutions;
Graduates from secondary, post-secondary or higher education institutions.
As part of the selection process the Admissions team will consider the following
Your Qualifications + English Language ability + Personal Statement
- Diploma of Secondary Vocational Education
- UNT (this is not required but is optional)
- 5 GCSE/IGCSE’s at A*- E, or two GCE A levels (grades A- E), or three GCE AS levels (grades A-E)
- International Baccalaureate
- International Baccalaureate IB – a minimum of 20 points
- International Baccalaureate IB – Middle Years Programme – 28 points with a minimum grade of 3 in each component
2. English Language
We care about your success.
Having a good foundation in English that you will further develop and enhance during your studies with us will give you the confidence and skills that will set you up for success.
The standard entry requirement is IELTS 5.0 (no component below 5.0)
3. Personal Statement
As part of the selection process we will ask you to submit a short statement in English to describe your ambitions, skills, and experience. Your personal statement supports your application to study at the university. It’s a chance for you to say why you’d like to study a particular course or subject, and what skills and experience you possess that show your passion for your chosen field. It is an opportunity for you to write about YOU!
4. Letter of Recommendation from your last education institution
You will need to provide a reference letter from your previous school or college’s teacher, counsellor, or principal.