- live face-to-face online teaching sessions in groups
- interactive live session activities delivered in an encouraging and supportive teaching style
- regular, individual tutorials with one of your main teachers
- guided self-study work, created by our experienced in-house staff, to prepare you for the live face-to-face online sessions
- a series of guided tasks to complete during the courses, e.g., essay, presentation, research, seminar preparation, discussion preparation, depending on the course.
As well as this, you will be able to develop study skills such as independent learning, critical thinking and research. These skills are all vital for successful study at undergraduate and postgraduate level at DMU Kazakhstan.
If you have already reached the required level, attendance at the pre-sessional is not compulsory but highly recommended.
Non-DMU Kazakhstan students are also welcome to study English at the university on the standard route.